Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Jimmy L. wants to tell you about a business on Yelp

Yelp Real People. Real Reviews.®

Hi, Jimmy says,
How's it going?

 

Jimmy would like to share this review with you:

Takhrai Thai

12265 Scripps Poway Pkwy, Poway, CA 92064

Reviewed by Jimmy L.

I saw so many 4 stars review, it makes me wonder if this is the same place that I went to.  For starter, the service was EXTREMELY SLOW,  The server walked to us even apologize for the slowness of the food delivery.  My wife ordered a salad and I have a pad won something .... her salad is way too salty and my pad won something is with medium heat but I can barely taste the heat.  I have to say this place has definitely been converted more toward westerner's liking.  The satay chicken is okay, but I definitely had better. Portion is small for the price it charged.  rarely i said this, but this is a place i won't go for sure in the future.

Why did the Caribbean place close down on Sunday.... (that was my original restaurant selection) WHY or WHY.... now i end up paying 40 for some food that I did not enjoy and am still hungry.

Bookmark

Yelp is the fun and easy way to find, review and talk about what's great -- and not so great -- in your area. Join Yelp!

To stop receiving Yelp messages, click here

No comments: