Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Jimmy L. wants to tell you about a business on Yelp

Yelp Real People. Real Reviews.®

Hi, Jimmy says,
How's it going?

 

Jimmy would like to share this review with you:

Escondido Children's Museum

380 N Escondido Blvd, Escondido, CA 92025

Reviewed by Jimmy L.

Prior to visiting a friend of mine who lives close to Powell, I took my 3 year old and 9 month old kids to this place for some fun.  Perhaps is the time I visited, (sunday at 12:00), the place is empty.  The first impression my wife and I had for this place was ..... WOW .. this is SMALL!!!.  But for $5 admission per person and under 12 month is free, we thought the price was okay, so we headed in anyway.  

Inside the museum, there is a section sealed off for 0-3 year old kids.  Lots of toy and things to play with.  There are also some art craft center and a puppet show stage.  I wonder if there are typically teacher there hosting classes?  Outside the museum there are some outdoor activities.  There is a bubble tower which looks some what funny.  My wife felt the bubble tower smelled funny too.

I would have to say for $5 per person, I am not expecting too much of the place and we end up spending about 3 hours so it is worth the entry charge.

Bookmark

Yelp is the fun and easy way to find, review and talk about what's great -- and not so great -- in your area. Join Yelp!

To stop receiving Yelp messages, click here

No comments: