Monday, July 7, 2008

Tacos Ensenada at Lake Forest, CA

Tacos Ensenada

24601 Raymond Way Lake Forest, CA 92630

Reviewed by Jimmy L.

Are you in a search for a good authentic cheap Mexican food, if you are, you should definitely try this place. The restaurant locates right on the cross corner of the lake forest post office and across from the lake forest library.

I am not Mexican, so it is a hard sale for me to say this place serves authentic Mexican food. However, every time I am at the restaurant, you can see local Mexicans gathered at this joint. You know this can only mean one thing. This place is da place in Orange County for good Mexican eat.

Usually I ordered the sandwich (torta) with the shredded pork. the pork is not dried and is very moist. Even my wife who does not like the dried taste of the pork too much approves the dish. I had also tried the carne asada variation which is also very tasty.

my wife usually ordered the tostada with shrimp. My wife was surprised when she ordered the shrimp tostada for the first time. This place makes the tostada the way it was supposed to made, layer of corn chips, (not the bowl shape), lettuce, and meat.

I had also tried to burrito here before, and as most people had reviewed already, the burrito is well worth the money. Here is also the only location I can find beef tongue as a meat source.

Bookmark

No comments: