Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pike Place Chowder

Pike Place Chowder

1530 Post Alley Seattle, WA 98101

Reviewed by Jimmy L.

My wife and I have a split opinion on this place. I enjoyed the england chowder and the crab roll, where my wife still enjoyed the SF fisherman wharf 's chowder better. However we do agree that the clam within the chowder is very tender and chewy. The crab roll is made of "real" crab meat, not those fake meat you may see some store used. I ordered the lunch special which contains a half crab roll and a 8oz soup with drink. The total including tax is about $12. If you are a soup person, you can try 4 different type of soups (8 Oz each) for $13.

Bookmark

2 comments:

Raymone said...

Best chowder on the planet = the seafood bisque chowder at pike place chowder...love it.

you should post your blog to Yelp...

Unknown said...

I do post mine review at yelp. Just decided to keep all my reviews in a blog space as well :)