Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Palomino Restaurant Rotisseria Bar

Palomino Restaurant Rotisseria Bar

1420 5th Ave Ste 350 Seattle, WA 98101

Reviewed by Jimmy L.

With a strong recommendation from my brother-in-law. My family and his went to this restaurant for dinner. Since there was a bunch of us, we decided to order a few entries and share among our-self. We ordered cups of mushroom soup, salad, pepperoni pizza thin crust, seafood Alfredo fettuccine, and Paella.

the cups of mushroom soup was very good. very rich in cream and mushroom flavor with a hint of spaciness. The fettuccine was cooked just perfect. Never had I have a better pasta prepared. The fettuccine was not too soft and not undercooked. The paella on the other handy was a little bit too tangy for me. Personally I prefer the Peruvian version of this dish much better. The sauce was too watery for my liking as well. The pizza was not bad. nothing special but not bad either.

As for dessert, my wife ordered the creme brulee and my sister ordered the tiamisu. Tiamisu was very rich and flavorful. The creme brulee was done very well. the creme was nice and smooth with a strong vanilla taste.

This is a very nice restaurant and I kind of feel bad for people sitting next to us. we had 3 under 5 year old. So our table was a bit loud for this place.

Bookmark

No comments: